Urgent Demand for Recycling Waste Plastic
Plastics are durable, lightweight and inexpensive materials, and they can be widely applied to mold into various products. Every year, more than 100 million tons of plastics are manufactured across the globe. Around 200 billion pounds of new plastic materials is thermoformed, foamed, laminated and extruded into millions of packages and products. Consequently, it is of great importance to reuse and recycle plastics.
What Plastics Are Recyclable?
- Commonly, there are six types of plastics as you can see below as well as their typical products:
- PS (Polystyrene) – Example: foam hot drink cups, plastic cutlery, containers, and yogurt.
- PP (Polypropylene) – Example: lunch boxes, take-out food containers, ice cream containers.
- LDPE (Low-density polyethylene) – Example: garbage bins and bags.
- PVC (Plasticised Polyvinyl chloride or polyvinyl chloride)—Example: cordial, juice or squeeze bottles.
- HDPE (High-density polyethylene) – Example: shampoo containers or milk bottles.
- PET (Polyethylene terephthalate) – Example: fruit juice and soft drink bottles.
What Products can be Made?
Plastic pallets, plastic chairs, plastic trash cans, plastic septic panels, plastic pressure plates, etc.
Process of Plastic Recycling
The simplest process of plastic recycling involves in the steps of collecting, sorting, shredding, washing, de-watering, drying, extruding and compression molding.
- Lower materials demand
most of the waste plastics and composite materials can be recycled, which can greatly reduce the cost of raw materials.
- Widely application
It can produce a variety of plastic products according to customer needs, such as pallets, turnover bins, trash cans, manhole covers, etc.
- Automatic production
The unique PLC control system ensures a high degree of automation in production, robotic arm complete the product unloading and palletizing function.
- High safety protection
All covering parts are installed outside the equipment to ensure safety in the production process.
- Environmental protection
No waste water will be produced during the production process, effectively reducing environmental pollution and saving environmental protection costs.
If you are interested in getting the latest solution of recycling waste plastics, please feel free to email us to email@example.com.