In order to better recycle waste plastics, our company has developed a new type of waste plastic molding process. The process does not require pelletizing, and can directly produce the desired plastic products.
Different plastic products can be produced by customizing different molds, such as plastic products, plastic buckets, plastic manhole covers, plastic turnover boxes, and plastic seats.
- PS (Polystyrene) – Example: foam hot drink cups, plastic cutlery, containers, and yogurt.
- PP (Polypropylene) – Example: lunch boxes, take-out food containers, ice cream containers.
- LDPE (Low-density polyethylene) – Example: garbage bins and bags.
- PVC (Plasticised Polyvinyl chloride or polyvinyl chloride) —Example: cordial, juice or squeeze bottles.
- HDPE (High-density polyethylene) – Example: shampoo containers or milk bottles.
- PET (Polyethylene terephthalate) – Example: fruit juice and soft drink bottles.
How does plastic product be produced?
The waste plastic is first cleaned and pulverized, and then enters the plastic extruder through the conveyor to be extruded and plasticized into a molten state, the plasticized waste plastic can be quantitatively supplied into the mold according to the weight of the plastic product, and then pressed into the plastic product by the compression molding machine.
Why use compression molding process?
- Low requirements for raw materials
- No pelletizing required
- High versatility in industrial production
- Higher output of 20 pieces per hour
- Lower cost investment
- Smaller machine footprint