Urgent Demand for Recycling Waste Plastic
Plastics are durable, lightweight and inexpensive materials, and they can be widely applied to mold into various products. Every year, more than 100 million tons of plastics are manufactured across the globe. Around 200 billion pounds of new plastic materials is thermoformed, foamed, laminated and extruded into millions of packages and products. Consequently, it is of great importance to reuse and recycle plastics.
What Plastics Are Recyclable?
- Commonly, there are six types of plastics as you can see below as well as their typical products:
- PS (Polystyrene) – Example: foam hot drink cups, plastic cutlery, containers, and yogurt.
- PP (Polypropylene) – Example: lunch boxes, take-out food containers, ice cream containers.
- LDPE (Low-density polyethylene) – Example: garbage bins and bags.
- PVC (Plasticised Polyvinyl chloride or polyvinyl chloride)—Example: cordial, juice or squeeze bottles.
- HDPE (High-density polyethylene) – Example: shampoo containers or milk bottles.
- PET (Polyethylene terephthalate) – Example: fruit juice and soft drink bottles.
Recycling Waste Plastic into New Products
Plastic pallets, plastic chairs, plastic trash cans, plastic septic panels, plastic pressure plates, etc.
Process of Plastic Recycling
The simplest process of plastic recycling involves in the steps of collecting, sorting, shredding, washing, de-watering, drying, extruding, molding and finished new products.
- 1. Advanced technology
We are devoted to reduce the waste plastic pollution through upgrading the processing technology to dispose different waste plastics into new products.
- 2. Environmental protection
We are aimed to protect the environment by the way of recycling waste plastic, and we are doing our best to convert the waste plastics into new final products along with both economic and environmental benefits.
If you are interested in getting the latest solution of recycling waste plastics, please feel free to email us to firstname.lastname@example.org.