Cylinder Type Glue Mixer
Introduction of cylinder type glue mixer:
Cylinder type glue mixer is used in wood pallet block making line with mixing wood sawdust/wood shavings with glue, also called cylinder type glue mixing machine.
The glue is normal glue, and it is UF (Urea-formaldehyde Resin) or PF (Phenolic Formaldehyde Resin). Commonly the ratio of the raw material to glue is 85:15.
Features of cylinder type glue mixer:
- Easy to operate, and one work can handle.
- Open-top containers design, even mixing and easy to clean and maintenance.
- Saves materials, labor and maintenance cost.
- Reasonable structure design, less waste, high efficiency, low noises and safeguard.
- Low failure and long service life.
Technical parameters of cylinder type glue mixer:
|Cylinder Type Glue Mixer|
|Mixing time||1-2 minutes / time|
|Mixing method||forced mixing|
sawdust and wood shavings
The glue is normal glue, and it is UF (Urea-formaldehyde Resin) or PF (Phenolic Formaldehyde Resin).